Based in Madrid, Spain
October 26, 2011
Press / Business contact:
C/ Explanada 12, 1º Derecha
+34 678 15 12 70
Team Gotham is a Madrid-based indie studio formed by 5 friends who met at university. Since then they have been crafting detailed experiences in order to express themselves through the game media.
Team Gotham was created while studying at university. We started developing small projects for class, trying to get things done and get experience fast. This way, we started to create a special bond between us; we saw things the same way and we began to understand the game industry together.
After finishing university, we started working full time on one of the projects we did for class; The Guest. It started growing along with the team itself. We started travelling, always willing to keep learning about game development and its media.
Finally, we partnered up with 505Games for the release of The Guest which allowed us to stay together, create and imagine new projects in the future like Solo.
Solo: an introspective puzzle adventure - Official Teaser Trailer YouTube
Solo - campaign video - fig.co YouTube
The Guest - Mysterious Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Team Gotham, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie MINIBOOTH Official Selection @ PAX East 2018" - Solo. April, 2018.
- "Best Game Narrative, CASUAL CONNECT KYIV 17" - Solo. October, 2017
- "Best Idea Nominee, AZPLAY 17" - Solo. September, 2017
- "RESPAWN Gathering of developers Official Selection 2017" - Solo. August, 2017
- "INDIE ARENA Official Selection 2017" - Solo. August, 2017
- "Best Debut Game, GAMELAB 16" - The Guest. Junio, 2016
- "Game of the Year, REBOOT DEVELOP 15" - The Guest. April, 2015
- "Most Polished Game, MADRID GAMES WEEK" - The Guest. October, 2014
- "Most Voted Indie Game, MADRID GAMES WEEK" - The Guest. October, 2014
- "Entrevista con Team Gotham MGW."
- Miguel Galván, AntiHypePodcast
- "Una mañana con… Team Gotham."
- Diego Freire, Indieorama
- "Entrevista al estudio Team Gotham."
- Alejandro Díaz, Gamedustria
- "Cafe con Team Gotham. The Guest, aventura en primera persona"
- Mujer Marmota, GeekyJuegos
Solo's Fig campaign page
The Guest Steam page
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Juan de la Torre
Art Director, Game Designer, Business Development and PR
Román J. Baos
CTO and Programmer
CFO, Programmer and Web Developer
Concept Artist, 3D and Animator